The project will be led by a Project Coordinator, appointed by UGD as a leader and a project applicant.
The project will start with a kick-off meeting at which all the partners will be acknowledged with the project concept and the methodology. At this meeting the Project Management Team (PMT) will be formed and assignments and responsibilities will be delegated to the team members. The PMT will meet every six months in order to achieve high operability. Meanwhile the team members will communicate online and will have online meetings.
There are four (4 ) trainings – workshops planed. (There is detailed description for the activites in the part C1, C2, C3 and C4)
1. The first activity will be a training – workshop where all of the partners will present their experiences for utilization of the ICT in the educational process. The purpose of this training is preparation for acceptance of new technologies. The responsibility for the organization of this training is delegated to CNG.
2. At the second training there will be a presentation of the analyses for the previous utilization of the ICT in the educational process (continuation of the previous training). The purpose of this training is identifying the technologies and the methodologies that should be the focus for the next trainings. This way we will develop a tailor-made training, designed for the needs of the participating partners. The responsibility for the organization of this training is delegated to 2ELS.
3. The third training will be focused at the utilization of the E-Learning in the schools of the partner organizations. The purpose of this training is to improve the teachers’ skills and competences for usage of ICT in the educational process. UGD is responsible to organize this training.
4. The forth training is planned for designing of digital educational content. This training aims teachers to gain skills for usage of tools for development of digital educational content and increasing their competences for using this content in form of OERs. The duty for the realization of this trading is delegated to TUS.
The development of the Intellectual Outputs (IO) will be in parallel with the explained trainings. Five activities are planned for the development of the IO. Detailed description for this activates are placed in the section O1, O2, O3, O4 and O5 in the application from.
1. The first activity is О1 – E-learning and OER usage in in project partners High Schools analysis. The purpose of this activity is development of analysis for current usage of ICT in the educational process in the partner organization. Responsible for realization of this activity is TUS.
2. The second activity is О2 - Recommendation for integration of E-Learning and OERs in project partners High Schools. The aim of this activity is to develop recommendations for integration of ICT in the educational process. Responsible for the realization of this activity is UGD.
3. The third activity is О3 - E-Learning Tutorial for High School Teachers on ICT in classroom. The purpose of this activity is development of tailor-made tutorial for ICT integration in the educational process. . Responsible for the realization of this activity is UGD.
4. The forth activity is О4 - OER Tutorial - design and practice. Responsible for realization of this activity is TUS. 5. The last, fifth activity is О5 - OERs for High Schools. The purpose of this activity is development of OERs for minimum 3 educational courses. All partners are responsibility for the development of OERs and will be coordinated by UGD.
During the implementation of the project, dissemination activates will be carried out in form of campaigns at the social networks, radio, TV, presentation of the results at scientific conferences etc. Before the project is completed it is planed each of the participating partners to organize a multiplier event to present the accomplished achievements. At these events, six of them, at least 300 students are expected to attend.